Friday, February 13, 2015

Finish it off Friday: Five months?

A pile of partly-painted modern dolls' house miniature folding chair kit parts.
On one hand, it seems positively juvenile in the length of time it's spent in the pile.

But on the other, I can't believe it's been so long since I put this aside to deal with when I had the time...

But if I'm having a party, I need folding chairs. And so the time has come to clean these pieces up, return to the spray can and get them ready to PARTY!

(I'd originally planned to make Pantone chairs, but I think it's a safer option sticking to plain black for the party.)

2 comments :

Kikka N said...

:)
I'll be waiting to see the results!

Pepper said...

Paints a bummer to get off unless you want it to stay there and then it willfully drops off with a slight breeze. You gonna dip them in anything or try scraping?

=0/