Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday scene

Last week a friend and I took her kids to Canberra Museum and Gallery to see INK REMIX: Contemporary art from mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. As we were admiring one of the pieces I mentioned that the opening invite I'd received had an image of it on the front, and that I'd tossed the invite into my pile of things to use in a mini scene.
Modern dolls' house miniature scene showing a blue and gold modern chinese panel on the wall. Underneath is a sideboard with a variety of blue and gold items on it, and beside it, two french cafe chairs in black and gold.
Since it was on the top of the pile, it was what I grabbed to start today's scene with... 
Modern dolls' house miniature scene showing a blue and gold modern chinese panel on the wall. Underneath is a sideboard with a variety of blue and gold items on it.

5 comments :

Pepper said...

Lovely mix of items and gorgeous blues =0)

AMCSviatko said...

Fabulous sideboard, too... :-)

Mad For Mod said...

I love the bright blue! The credenza is awesome...could it be a Pepper creation?

AMCSviatko said...

It is indeed a Pepper piece :-)

H. Bean said...

Love the mixture of browns, blues & metallics, really lovely wallpaper, & that sideboard is great, i'm always so impressed with Pepper's creations.